4:00pm – 12:30am
**We are looking for candidates that will be doing very small assembly. The candidates will need to be able to work with small parts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works in a team environment.
- Learns to performs quality checks on outbound and inbound shipments to verify item number and quantity.
- Packages materials for outbound shipments in accordance with site policies and customer requirements.
- Uses a computer-based ERP system to enter shipment information and executes the shipment of orders.
- Executes parcel and freight shipments.
- Learns to use handheld RF scanners and Warehouse Management System to fulfill orders, move and maintain inventory accuracy, and receive raw materials.
- Monitors goods for damage and take appropriate action. Learns to identify hazardous materials/dangerous goods and follows regulatory and/or internal processes for proper handling. •
- Executes assigned housekeeping tasks and takes proactive action to eliminate safety risks in the work environment.
- Completes all required safety training and follows protocol in all risk situations. Uses Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) appropriate to tasks at hand. Takes prompt action in eliminating and reporting unsafe conditions or safety incidents/violations.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Effective communication skills
- Basic computer literacy, with knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Proficient understanding of the use of a desktop
- Basic math skills, can read a ruler
- Fundamental reading and writing skills required
Job Requirement Preferred Education:
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent.
Preferred Work Experience (years):
- 1 year of experience