Job Title: UI Path Developer
Location: Durham, NC
Contract Duration: 6+ months
Our Client has an opening for aa UI Path Developer. This work is 100% onsite but they will hire of SKYPE.
Experts in UiPath development and very good communication skills.
The individual will be responsible for the following:
- Analysis and determination for solutions of manual processes
- Convert business logic/requirements to automations
- Troubleshoot and debug UIPath Robotics automation for bug fixes
- Architect, Design and develop code and automation in UIPath Robotics
- Deploy RPA and RDA code to QA / performance and production
- Familiar with and ability to define SDLC process, package design, deployment practices
- Enforce best practices in UIPath architecture / design / coding
- Deliver knowledge of integration points and the order in which they must be executed
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience designing and developing the Integration between UIPath Robotics, and its components such as Orchestrator
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in object-oriented analysis and design skills and system integration skills.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with an understanding of Windows/Web/Java app integration with UIPath Robotics and Analysis of Robotic Process Automation opportunity within business processes.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in various rules and features like Flows, Activities, User Interface, Flow Actions, Agents, SLA, Correspondence, Single-Sign-On, External Authentication, Security, Reports, Listeners (File, MQ), Connectors and SOAP Services etc.