Test Technician II
Agoura Hills, CA
Pay Rate: $25/hour w2
Tests hardware, firmware and/or software products and systems. Verifies that product operates as designed. Provides technical expertise in testing and product knowledge. Provides accurate estimates and reports of test progress.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Executes straightforward product test plans and a limited variety of moderately complex product test plans, selecting from a variety of established procedures.
- Performs all tests according to established departmental procedures.
- Documents printer performance according to established procedures.
- Creates computer data files and inputs data, problems, and issues according to standard procedures.
- Assists in first level failure analysis and root cause failure analysis as circumstances dictate.
- Completes test activities in a thorough and timely manner.
- Maintains the department in good working order and takes care of all instruments and tools.
Preferred Education: High school or equivalent
Preferred Work Experience (years): 1- 2 years testing experience
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Proficient with computers and competent in Microsoft business applications including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Solid professional work behaviors (attendance, teamwork, time management)
- Communication skills (listening, providing clear and concise information, using proper language and grammar)
- Ability to lift to 45 pounds