Chicago, United States
about 1 month ago
This position is part of the client Technical Publications organization. This organization is responsible for the development of technical documentation to support Enterprise products.
1. Develop and write API documentation for software based products.
2. Conduct interviews with SMEs to gather data for content. Responsible for handling multiple projects at one time in a dynamic environment.
3. Coordinate, manage and control documentation development projects and deliverables.
1. Excellent writing skills with the ability to clearly translate highly technical information into easily used and understandable text.
2. Excellent interpersonal skills necessary to communicate with engineering, SMEs and external team members to obtain the information necessary to carry out assignments.
3. In-depth knowledge of electronic publishing including FrameMaker, and Adobe Illustrator.
4. 8+ years experience preferred.s for a writer specializing in API documentation. This will be located in downtown Chicago and must work onsite