Location: Washington D.C.
Minimum 11 years of IT experience
Candidate will need to rewrite existing Oracle PL/SQL scripts in PostgreSQL for connection to Greenplum databases in the Amazon Web Services cloud server environment.
Responsibilities may include:
- Understanding the existing Oracle data models, existing PL/SQL and Linux scripts.
- Understanding the db2 data models.
- Evaluating and/or recommending changes to the data model(s).
- Analyzing the data provided to assess if the data meets customers' needs.
- Rewriting queries accessing data in a Hadoop data lake and/or Greenplum database via a BI reporting tool.
- Conducting studies/pilots associated with ASG-Rochade, Tableau, Informatica, and Greenplum, and/or other metadata ztools.
- Development of user documentation and guidelines.
- Development of presentation material.
Greenplum, shell scripting in Linux/UNIX, PostgreSQL
Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related and 11+ years of IT experience