Pay: $14/hour with opportunities for overtime
Shipping & Receiving clerk is responsible for performing/controlling a combination of manual or automated tasks necessary for the receipt, storage and shipment of product. Responsible for day to day shipping and receiving functions. This may include functions of receiving, picking, packing, shipping, staging, transporting, storage, and delivery.
Shipping and Receiving’s clerk will be working with Hazmat items.
- Prepare shipping area for all incoming shipments (FedEx, UPS and all other deliveries)
- Open, inspect and verify shipment information to include count, type, model number, serial and decontamination status number of all instrumentation.
- Contact sender for any discrepancies or questions in regards to shipment; make notes on original paperwork for future reference.
Make copies of all paperwork and provide information to be input into computer system.
- Complete shipment of all third party repairs and affix tracking numbers to ALL copies of items being shipped out.
- Assist in the facilitation of parts, supplies and loaners both receiving and shipping.
Prepare all items for outgoing shipping according to return receipt documentation; verify paperwork for incoming shipments; protect all shipping items with bubble wrap and sufficient packing material.
- Updating all status changes and adding the tracking information for work orders for future reference
- Monitor all shipping supplies and order as necessary
- Perform other duties as required
- 2 years of shipping/receiving clerk experience
- Representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Required: High school diploma
- Proficiency with MS Word, MS Excel, Internet Explorer and ability to learn company systems.
- Language Skills
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently
- Physical Demands