Full Time, Direct Hire
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides day-to-day administration of SharePoint sites
- Monitors server health and event logs / ULS logs for any critical errors and performance issues
- Analyzes users’ requirements, and designs and creates appropriate sites
- Performs administration activities using PowerShell scripting
- Implements server backup/recovery process and validation
- Implements service packs and cumulative updates of SharePoint server
- Performs site and data migration tasks between cross farms, sites, & site objects.
- Supports service applications, create web applications, and site collections
- Configures AAM (Alternate Access Mapping) and farm features / solutions
- Trains staff, creates documentation, provides usage reports and recommends best practices
- Creates custom permission levels and groups for managing user permissions
- Optimizes and configures SharePoint jobs and services
- Participates in disaster recovery tests
- Implement features and designs solutions accordingly
- Provides a high quality, professional solution for every request
- Experience in systems design and analysis is required.
- Experience working with all levels within an organization is required.
- Experience in healthcare is preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office [Outlook, Excel, Word] or similar software is required. SharePoint portal or similar platform is required.
Education and Experience:
- Education: Associate’s degree in Information Systems or related field is required; Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Years of relevant experience: 3 years required