Title: ServiceNow Developer
Location: Durham, NC
Duration:6+ months, Contract
Responsible for the development of ServiceNow Application and maintenance of MID Servers. Leads the analysis of current and future requirements to effectively design ServiceNow from both technical and economic perspectives. Develops and maintains technical standards, procedures and documentation in partnership with business and services partners as needed. Directs tests to establish standard for new designs or modifications to existing implementation and/or processes. Partner and consult with varied technical and management staff to identify and plan enhancements, integrations, and resolve design problems.
• Convert user stories into technical solutions.
• Maintains technology currency and capacity planning in support of established SLAs.
• Proactively provides information and ongoing consultation for IT and business areas as well as vendors directly or indirectly affected by ServiceNow Application.
• Leads the requirement gathering sessions collaborating with IT stakeholders, service owners and partners.
• Provides operational readiness through the engineering, planning, coordination, and execution of performance and tuning analysis, systems support, and incident and problem resolution.
• Provides detailed guidance and consultation in solutioning production incidents when required.
• Collaborates with vendors on infrastructure designs to ensure the final product is what was architected or designed.
• Bachelor's degree and 5 years of systems ServiceNow Developer experience is required.
• In lieu of degree, 7 years of systems ServiceNow Developer.
• Direct experience in one or more of the following technical specialties: application development, application integration, Web Services, Scripting, and/or database programming.
• Experience automating tasks associated with technical specialties.
• Experience successfully leading ITSM projects and initiatives.
• Experience in multiple technical specialties preferred.
• Experience in one or more of the following technologies (aligning with relevant technical specialties): Integrating ServiceNow with other Enterprise Application via API, using REST/SOAP web services, Scripting Workflow, ServiceNow Discovery,
• Strong leadership skills with exceptional technical aptitude in varied areas.
• Must be able to work independently and be self sufficient in defining and realizing infrastructure designs.
• Team and customer service oriented, flexible and adaptable with proven ability to solve problems in a collaborative and timely manner.
• Solid background in data collection, analysis, and reporting.
• Proven debugging skills
• Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
• Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities with strong organization and planning skillset.
• Knowledge of Systems Development Life Cycle Methodologies and process flows.
• Ability to correlate technical actions to business impact
• Flexible and adaptable with focus on effectively managing change.
• Relevant technical certification preferred.
Durham, United States
11 months ago
Title: ServiceNow Developer