Pay Rate: $19-$24/hour
The right candidate would possess:
- A mechanical background of mechanical abilities.
- Fuel experience would be helpful
- To be electronically savvy and be comfortable with troubleshooting electronic equipment.
- Great customer service skills.
- Would need to be able to “think outside of the box” when it comes to the electronic end of things.
Installing fuel dispensers at gas stations as well as commercial places that have their own gas tanks on site. Installing POS systems, This includes setting up/obtaining IP addresses as well as trouble shooting.
- Training will be provided.
- Drivers license required with a good driving record, as a company vehicle will be provided.
- Company cell phone provided.