Location: Norfolk VA
Senior Structural Engineer
We are looking for a Senior Structural Engineer capable of supporting development of engineering calculations using Autodesk NASTRAN with FEMAP software for development of all structural models supporting the installations on US Navy vessels. Candidate must have experience with the software noted above and have a secret level clearance.
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
· Experience developing structural drawings of US Navy Ships
· At least 10 years of structural marine experience
· US Citizen
· Minimum of a confidential clearance.
· Experience performing shipchecks of US Navy vessels
· Expert in AutoCAD
· Ability to travel and perform physical activity.
Candidates withe following background and experience will be looked at more favorably:
· Registered Professional Engineer
· BS in Engineering
· CVN experience
· Norfolk Naval Shipyard or Newport News Shipbuilding experience
If you meet these requirements and are looking to join a fast growing small business please send us your resume.