SailPoint Solution Design, Development, and Implementation Professional III (5289)
The Design, Development, and Implementation Professional will be responsible for designing and configuring certification and Life cycle Management processes and implementing the solutions using the Provisioning Engine in SailPoint IdentityIQ (SailPoint IIQ). In addition, this resource will be responsible for designing, restructuring and developing SailPoint related processes to fine tune the application.
Essential Job Functions:
- Utilize prior experience to further engineer solutions in all modules of SailPoint.
- Provide necessary inputs on using OOB functionality and identify/differentiate areas where customization is required.
- Leverage extensive experience in Application Owner/Role Membership/Role Composition Certification processes and customizations to support key ICFR and SOC1 compliance requirements.
- Support capability development by leveraging knowledge in beanshell scripting/workflows/rules.
- The resource will support ad-hoc request to develop solutions for ICAM clients, including: Necessary on-boarding of new applications, configuration changes to produce specific SailPoint IIQ solution requested by service users, and Role Mining/Role modeling to determine best way to implement Business Role/Functional Roles within ICAM.
- Work with different project teams to understand their specific provisioning, access management, role management and certification needs and support them integrating their processes and applications with the available identity and access solutions.
- Review all system related documentation to inform design and development decisions.
- Develop, document and maintain architecture, design, and development documents required for ICAM sustainment and lifecycle management.
- Develop enhancements and emergency fixes following the formal change management process.
- Responsible for escalation resolution. Provide on-going knowledge transfer to tier-3 administrators, engineering support staff, team members, and clients on IAM services and standards.
- Collaborates with the PMO, Business Architecture, QA team, and clients to effectively deliver solutions in-time and within budget.
Educational Qualifications and Experience:
- Master's or Bachelor's degree(s) in Computer Science and/or Electrical Engineering. Minimum five consecutive years of computer/electrical/software engineering experience in information security and identity management fields (seven years of relevant experience required for applicants with only a Bachelor's degree).
- 10 years of experience in Identity And Access Management domain
- SailPoint certified trained engineer with a minimum of 4 years of experience in configuring, deploying, and maintaining SailPoint IIQ infrastructure in an enterprise setting is a must.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in Java programming.
- Demonstrated experience in implementing multiple projects successfully on SailPoint IIQ; Designed and led IdentityIQ implementations
- Must have hands on experience in onboarding connectors like AD, LDAP, Unix, Lotus Notes, Outlook Office365, Remedy, and other OOB connectors
- Must have good exposure/hands on experience on SailPoint API.
- Excellent Java programming and scripting knowledge in Linux and Windows environments is a must.
- Good understanding of system software design and development methodologies and implementation experience. C++, C#, or Python programming and scripting knowledge in Linux and Windows environments is desired.
- Experience troubleshooting system hardware and software, particularly to investigate problems related to device drivers provisioned by the SailPoint IIQ solution.
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP networking and protocols (DNS, ICMP, SMB, SSL/TLS, etc.)
- Familiarity with performance analysis using performance monitoring and tuning tools.
- Strong analytical thinking skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including an ability to work effectively in a team/task force as a participant or team leader.
- Demonstrate flexibility to work environment changes and emerging opportunities.
- Ability to balance risks and reprioritize as needed.
- Demonstrate continuing professional development.
- Superior verbal and written communication/presentation skills in English.
- Professional certifications, e.g., Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) by (ISC)2 and GIAC Certified Forensic Examiner (GCFE), or advanced information security training by educational organizations such as SANS Institute is a plus.
Pluses for Levels: (for level I, II, III)
Experience Matrix for Levels:
*Benefits are available only to W2 Contractors.
*This is not a remote based position.
*In person interview is required.
*Open to C2C – Approved Vendors Only
This position is structured as a long-term, renewable contract.