Store Manager/Retail Store Manager
Location: Tinley Park, IL
What would you do?
· Effectively manage the overall operation of the store, including tool rental, merchandise sales, inventory control, shipping & receiving, administrative and financial operations, safety and merchandising.
· Daily functions may include: greeting customers, processing rental & sales transactions, providing excellent customer service, order processing, merchandising, inventory & tool audits, collections, housekeeping, Point of Sales System (POS), database development, loss prevention, balancing cash and credit card receipts and making bank deposits.
· Complies with company policies and procedures.
· 4 plus years related work experience
High School Diploma or GED
· Must be at least 18 years of age
· Must have valid driver's license
· Availability to occasionally travel to other store locations as needed.
· Computer skills
· Basic math skills
Preference given to candidates with the following skill set:
· Bilingual English/Spanish required
· Work experience in a construction related and/or retail environment
· Experience using Outlook and Excel in a work environment
· Candidates with the ability to relocate for career opportunities
- 7am – 4pm Shift; No weekends, however during peak periods it may be required to work ½ Saturdays
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401k.
- 10 paid holidays