16 week project; strong possibility for extension
Summary: Performs refresh services to upgrade desktop and laptops from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Serves as customer contact on technical and service-related problems to ensure the upgraded units are functioning properly, can connect to the network, and end user can access the devices and data. Diagnoses mechanical, hardware, software and system issues using established procedures.
- Represents client in a professional and businesslike manner and communicates effectively with customers and associates.
- Interacts with customers as upgraded units are installed.
- Maintains the highest level of customer satisfaction by ensuring units are functioning properly upon installation.
- Performs computer hardware and software installations.
- Troubleshoots, and resolves issues when new units do not function properly.
- Escalates problems and issues to a higher level of support when necessary.
- Proficient in troubleshooting and repair of various manufacturers’ laptops, desktops, printers and peripherals.
- Be particularly sensitive to avoid violations of customer policies and procedures in the course of troubleshooting which would risk the integrity of customer’s data.
- Document time and/ or trouble tickets and other administrative tasks.
- Resolve user requests or service through the customer’s work order system if applicable
- Coordinates support across multiple departments to ensure client needs are met.
- Install, move, upgrade and change equipment hardware and software based on project / client needs.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Working knowledge of Windows 10
- Working knowledge of network concepts
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience supporting as many of the following platforms and environments as possible: Windows 2010, network concepts, connectivity, passwords, security
- Requires a minimum of 2 years of related work experience, working knowledge of MS OS and MS Office Products, high school diploma, or technical training, or equivalent combination of education and technical experience.
- High School Diploma or GED required, college degree preferred.
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to travel to client locations
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Must be able to lift at least 75 lbs.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to sit at a computer for long periods of time.
- Must be able to work outside of normal business hours and work days.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Manual dexterity to use keyboard to input information