Wichita, Kansas 67221
Full time; Long term opportunity
-Answering incoming phone Calls.
-Forwarding or responding to voice mail/messages within 2 hours of receipt
-Checking email hourly and forwarding or responding to email within two hours of receipt.
-Greeting walk-ins with prompt, welcoming attention.
-Attending to walk-ins’ needs with prompt attention and polite hand-off to required resource
-Daily tracking of walk-in and call-in customers.
-Quarterly physical inventory. Reporting missing or damaged items within 2 days of inventory completion.
-Work area tidiness; workstation and front lobby maintained in a clean and orderly manner.
-Technical Assistance to Discovery Center Resource Area visitors
-Maintaining confidentiality of all individual and family data concerning sensitive, personal, or private information.
- Candidate will be attired in appropriate business casual clothing while working in environment i.e. no tennis shoes, flip-flops, sweat suits or t-shirts. Hair styles/coloring will be conservative and in good taste.
- The Candidate will recognize and acknowledge clientele with cognizance of hierarchy and protocol with reference to military rank, civilian grades, and Wing, Higher Headquarters and Tenant Unit organizations.
- Candidate must be able to work with a diverse clientele. The candidate will be required to complete initial and refresher mission essential computer based training. The
- Candidate will work Monday-Friday, 7:30am-4:30pm, except on days the office is closed for holidays, family days, or inclement weather. Candidate will take a 1 hour lunch break between the hours of 11:00am and 1:00pm. Daily lunch times will be coordinated with an assigned staff member. Breaks and lunch periods cannot be postponed to be used at the end of the duty day.
- Candidate must have the following: - Basic understanding of military protocol and Air Force Terminology
- - Excellent customer service skills
- - The ability to work with a diverse population
- - Above average oral communication skills
- - Proficiency in Microsoft Office computer software applications
- - Must be able to obtain CAC for access to installation and necessary computer systems
- - Ability to maintain/update simple web-based scheduling and data entry systems
Job Types: Full-time, Contract