29 days ago
Duration: 6 month contract, with possibility for extension. This position is contingent upon an awarded contract.
Description: The individual selected will have to be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
Manager prefers the ideal candidate to live in the Fairfax Count and Loudoun County area. This position will have flexibility to work remotely. The manager is looking for the ideal candidate to have deployment PM experience. The candidate should be familiar with deployment strategies. They will also be responsible for all others areas, such as cost control, etc.
We are currently seeking a motivated, customer oriented Deployment Project Manager to join our team in VA that is familiar with Federal projects.
In this role you will shall be responsible for coordinating and overseeing all project related activities throughout the life cycle of the contract. The Project Manager shall work closely with the customer to define, document, and adhere to proposed solutions and delivery schedules.
We are looking for a Deployment Project Manager familiar with federal projects to build a positive relationship with our customer. You’ll be the assigned as the first point of contact, ensuring that our customer remains satisfied with our services. To succeed in this role, you’ll need to communicate well and multi-task under tight deadlines. Experience in sales, customer service and project management is an asset in this position. It is a must that you have strong skills and knowledge with the configuration and deployment of hardware components.
• Foster positive relationships with our customers as their primary point of contact
• Help implement client services and plan projects effectively
• Host Kick-Off meeting
• Communicate status to all stakeholders
• Manage project staff
• Ensure that contract terms and conditions are met
• Manage invoices and bills for assigned customers
• Identify upselling and cross-selling opportunities
• Address customer issues with speed and efficiency
• Prepare reports on project performance
• Proven experience as a Project Manager
• Strong supervisory skills
• Background in kitting, staging and deployments required
• Proficient in MS Office and CRM/project management software
• Proficient in Microsoft Project Scheduling
• Strong organizational and multitasking skills
• Customer-oriented approach
• Excellent verbal and written communication abilities
• Sharp business acumen
• Problem-solving aptitude
• BS/BA in Business or similar field or each year of experience will count toward a degree
U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED Eligible for Public Trust Clearance (Secret level)