5 month contract
This person would be supporting the office and the PMO managers that work out of this office, but will not have access to any government sensitive information. They will NOT be required to obtain any federal clearance.
Selected candidate must be able to commute to Fairfax, VA on a daily basis. They must be local candidates.
We are seeking a Project Coordinator to assist with office management and basic accounting and order management. This person will also be comfortable working in a fast paced, creatively diverse group. The Project Coordinator will be supporting multiple Project Managers on a regular basis, making sure that deadlines are met.
Responsible for office supply stock. Must be able to work on tight deadlines, be competent in using Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel and Project, and have exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills. Should have some project management background.
Project Coordinator Responsibilities:
• Maintaining and monitoring invoices-Project Order Management a MUST!
• Excellent Excel skills /Pivot/Vlookup
• Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
• Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
• Providing administrative and office support as needed.
• Undertaking project tasks as required.
Project Coordinator Requirements:
• Three years experience in related field.
• Exceptional verbal, written skills.
• Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
• Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Knowledge file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
• Ability to work on tight deadlines.
Fairfax, United States
11 months ago