8 month contract
***Must be local*** (No more than 30 Miles from Fairfax Virginia)
Basic Office Management, data entry and ability to multitask. Good personality and team player with ability to be flexible within the role.
Working with spreadsheets is a plus. Need to understand Formulas and entering data into Excel. Handling misc. Office Admin duties.
They will be entering invoice numbers into spreadsheet and be the liaison with building management for any updates/facilities. Ordering supplies, Handling meeting creation, etc.
This person would be supporting the office and the PMO managers that work out of this office, but will not have access to any government sensitive information. They will NOT be required to obtain any federal clearance.
Selected candidate must be able to commute to Fairfax, VA on a daily basis. They must be local candidates.
We are seeking a Project Coordinator to assist with office management and basic accounting and order management. This person will also be comfortable working in a fast paced, creatively diverse group. The Project Coordinator will be supporting multiple Project Managers on a regular basis, making sure that deadlines are met.
Responsible for office supply stock. Must be able to work on tight deadlines, be competent in using Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel and Project, and have exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
Project Coordinator Responsibilities:
• Maintaining and monitoring invoices
• Basic Data Entry skills
• Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
• Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
• Providing administrative and office support as needed.
• Undertaking project tasks as required.
Project Coordinator Requirements:
• Three years experience in related field.
• Exceptional verbal, written skills.
• Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
• Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Knowledge file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
• Ability to work on tight deadlines.
Lincolnshire, United States
over 1 year ago