Senior Project Coordinator
12 month contract
- Project Coordinator to assist the project manager with project launch, planning, control, and delivery against timeline and budget metrics for assignments within their area of responsibility.
- Performs effective Project Coordination to meet timelines and budgets. Supports the project manager in specific assigned duties related to the overall project plan; optimizes schedule and budget conformance.
- Effectively assists with Project Issues and Risks. Prepares reports on Project Status clearly and regularly. Demonstrates knowledge in Business Area of specialization.
- Effectively coordinates Projects/Programs of appropriate size and complexity to assist the Project Manager.
- Knowledge of Project Management Tools and Processes.
- Bachelor's degree required. Advanced degree preferred.