As a Nurse Practitioner with Primary Care Solutions you'll have the opportunity to serve our nation's Veterans with the same exceptional level of care our Veterans have shown while serving our country. We are seekinghealthcare professionals who are driven and committed to ensure the health and well-being of our nations Veterans.
- Office hours are M-F 8am to 4:30pm, FT or PT hours. No On-Call! No evening or weekend work! No holidays!
- Examine the patient/client and determine the best course of action while documenting in our paperless health program – The VA’s VISTA/CPRS electronic patient record system.
- Develop and implement patient management plans, communicating with Patient Aligned Care Team (PACT) to ensure appropriate standards of care.
- Discuss patient outcomes, policies, procedures, and records with Medical Director.
- Completes all clinical reminders to keep each patient up to date in the system.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing and graduate of an accredited program for nurse practitioner (MSN required).
- Certification by applicable professional organization
- 1 year of clinical medical practice preferred
- Valid, unrestricted license in the state of desired employment
- Current certification in Basic Cardiac Life Support (Must be Renewed Annually)
- Current, unrestricted Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) registration
- Excellent computer skills
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- CME Allowance
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program