Location: Norfolk VA
Mid-Level Mechanical Designer
We are looking for a Mid-level Mechanical Designer capable of supporting development of engineering drawings using AutoCAD software for the development of all mechanical drawings for the installation and removal of mechanical equipment onboard US Navy vessels. Must be able to work with other engineering disciplines while directly interacting with the client. Candidate must have experience with the software noted above and have the ability to obtain a secret level clearance.
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
· Experience developing mechanical drawings of US Navy Ships
· At least 5 years of mechanical marine experience
· US Citizen
· HVAC and piping
· Experience performing ship checks of US Navy vessels
· Expert in AutoCAD
· Ability to travel and perform physical activity.
Candidates with the following background and experience will be looked at more favorably:
· BS in Engineering
· CVN experience
· Norfolk Naval Shipyard or Newport News Shipbuilding experience
If you meet these requirements and are looking to join a fast growing small business please send us your resume.