We are currently seeking an experienced, reliable, and highly-skilled Journeyman Electrician to join our growing team. In this role, you will demonstrate your expert knowledge of electrical systems and your outstanding problem-solving skills as you perform all necessary installations, maintenance, and repairs. To succeed in this position, you will need to be reliable, hardworking, and a team player with a desire to continually learn and improve your skillset.
- Arrive at service calls on time.
- Interact with customers in a professional manner.
- Provide estimates for cost and timeline prior to beginning work.
- Acquire signature of client on service agreement.
- Conduct all work to the best of your ability.
- Notify client immediately if plan needs to be adjusted due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Perform routine maintenance on various systems as requested.
- Conduct all repairs and installations according to code.
- Utilize all safety equipment and follow all safety regulations and guidelines.
- Maintain a neat and organized work environment.
- Maintain a stock of common materials in your service vehicle.
- Obtain payment and be sure the customer is satisfied before departing.
- Report issues to management.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must be a licensed journeyman electrician and hold a journeyman card.
- Working knowledge of commercial and residential electrical systems.
- Ability to read blueprints, technical drawings, and diagrams in order to follow specifications.
- Ability to work independently.
- Reliable and punctual with a positive attitude.
- Good customer service and communication skills.
Start date the end of February.
Part time with the potential to go full time.