Park Ridge, IL
Full Time-Direct Hire; Full Benefits
**Remote to start: Onsite expectation once COVID restrictions are lifted.
- Provide all levels of hardware, operating system, and software support.
- Diagnose and resolve computer hardware, software, and network issues expeditiously.
- Install, maintain, relocate, and remove computer hardware devices on workstations and servers both physical and virtual and peripheral devices, docking stations, printers, scanners, wireless handheld devices.
- Manage Cisco 5500 series firewalls, switches, routers, access points, and other devices.
- Install, configure, support, and remove workstation and server software including but not limited to all versions of Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Windows 8, Microsoft Windows 10, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012 R2 DataCenter, Windows Server 2016, ,Windows Server 2019, Microsoft Office 2010 Pro Plus, Microsoft Office 2013 Pro Plus, Microsoft Office 2016 Pro Plus, and Microsoft Office 2019 Pro Plus, Anti-Virus, Remote Desktop Server Environment, as well as others.
- Manage user accounts and security groups on multiple systems including active directory and non-active directory and Microsoft Exchange (Hybrid configuration).
- Manage O365 and Azure.
- Respond to technical support requests and resolves issues when appropriate in a timely manner.
- Communicate clearly both verbally and electronically to all levels of staff.
- Able to adapt to new technologies and software updates.
- Flexible to work in the weekends (Saturdays mostly) on scheduled routines.
- Available 24x7 on call for emergency IT issues.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Host Servers and VMs, Microsoft OS, 3 years (Required)
Microsoft Exchange, 3 years (Preferred)
Users Support, 5 years (Preferred)
Managing Data Center, 5 years (Required)
Managing Network, 5 years (Required)