Help Desk Technicians (4 positions)
Bilingual Spanish- Sun - Thurs: 9am-6pm
Bilingual Spanish- Tues - Sat: 11pm - 8am
2 L1 Shifts - Mon - Fri: 7am-4pm or 8am-5pm
Summary: Assist clients to leverage technology to solve business problems by being the SPOC (single point of contact) for all technology-related problems, escalating un-resolvable transactions to the next level. Ensure compliance with customers’ technical and quality standards and procedures always utilizing exceptional customer service to attain the highest degree of customer satisfaction.
- Answer user inquiries regarding computer software or hardware operation to resolve problems
- Read technical manuals, confer with users, or conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems or to provide technical assistance and support.
- Confer with customers by telephone to provide information about products or services, or obtain details of complaints.
- Check to ensure that appropriate steps are taken to resolve customer’s problems.
- Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
- Use software tools to create tickets for each client call and email received.
- Use knowledge base as appropriate to research issues and resolutions.
- Monitors and communicates I3 ACD issues in a timely manner to Bell leadership.
- Maintain professional working relationship with coworkers.
- Adhere to business unity policies and procedures.
- Communicates knowledge documentation issues to Bell leadership.
Required Education, Knowledge, and Experience:
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Two Years Technical School or Technical Certifications a plus
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Experience in troubleshooting internet browsers, smart phones & tablets a plus.
Abilities & Skills:
- Must have ability to verbalize information and ideas in order that others will understand.
- Must have ability to identify and understand the speech of another person.
- Must be able to use computers and computer systems (including hardware and software) to program, set up functions, enter data, or process information.
- Must be able to multitask.
- Must be skilled in providing problem resolution.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have effective interpersonal skills.
- Must have strong customer service skills.
- Must be able to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Must be able to obtain information from all relevant sources and use information to identify solutions.
Physical, Mental Requirements and Work Environment:
- Must be able to communicate with people outside the organization, represent the organization to customers, the public, and other external sources. This information can be exchanged in person, in writing, or by telephone or e-mail.
- Must be able to sit for 80% work shift.
- Must be able to view computer monitor for 80% of work shift.
- Must be able to use keyboard for 80% of work shift.
- Must be able to work in an environment with moderate call center noise levels.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Computer frequently
- Telephone frequently
Conditions of Employment:
- Must pass background check
- Must pass pre-employment drug test