Do you have a passion for being in a body shop? Want to get your foot in the door in the industry?
If so, then this is the job for you!
- This position is in a body shop type of setting. You will be working along with mechanics to prepare the trailers in the shop.
- This person would be doing mostly taping, papering, blocking off sections for painting, and sanding to prepare trailers for coating.
- Needs to be extremely focused - important.
- Reliable transportation and good work history (on time and dependable)
- Must be physically able to bend, twist, etc.
Full time preferred, but willing to be a bit flexible if need be
Mon-Fri. Hours would be between 8am-5pm
$10/hr PART TIME to start off, but with the opportunity to move up and increase pay pretty quickly, and possibly become full time.