Experienced Warehouse Associate
Our company is looking for an experienced warehouse associate to join us in working within our small warehouse. The warehouse associate will be responsible for receiving and processing items, as well as shipping processed items to their proper destination. The successful candidate will be required to be a self-starter with a strong work ethic. They will also need to be computer proficient in order to learn our warehouse software.
- Picking and packaging customer orders.
- Receive and process items in the warehouse sent from other locations.
- Inspect all received items for any potential quality issues.
- Investigate quality and shipping problems.
- Ship processed items to their appropriate destination.
- Ensure a clean, safe environment is maintained in the warehouse.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred, but not required.
- A minimum of 2 years of warehouse experience required.
- Self-starter with integrity.
- Strong time management skills, alongside a positive attitude.
- Computer proficiency in order to quickly learn our warehouse software.
Veteran strongly desired