Hopf Environmental Consulting, LLC is currently seeking an Environmental Scientist Contractor to complete Phase I Environmental Site Assessments.
Our company is an environmental consulting firm providing a broad range of environmental services throughout the United States.
- Complete specific project tasks as directed by the Project Manager.
- Conduct project research as applicable (historical, analytical, etc.)
- Data compilation and organization.
- Preparation of quality supporting report documents.
- Effectively communicate with the Project Manager.
- Plan, schedule, and track project timelines and milestones to ensure project progress status is on schedule.
- Identify and resolve issues within a project.
- Deliver appropriate progress reports to the Project Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred, but not required.
- 5 years of experience is required.