Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Perform basic entry level industrial engineering functions. Documentation of processes, development of work instructions, and simple time studies. Looking for someone who will document processes in while looking for improvement opportunities in processes related to a facility dedicated to fulfillment and distribution of electronic products.
- Able to review and document complex processes.
- Break down processes into steps and determine the process times based on time studies.
- Develop work instructions for existing and new processes based on observation and task analysis.
- Records results of tests, time studies and maintains process documentation as required.
- Analyze production and/or quality data using excel and basic statistics.
- Works on analysis of processes and delivers results to necessary stakeholders.
- Works to root cause gaps in the process and quality defects.
- Analyzes test results and makes recommendations.
- Exercises judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions on assignments
BS degree preferred, must have classes or coursework in engineering
2+ years technician experience.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to develop basic time standards.
- Working knowledge of basic statistics.
- Process documentation.
- Quantitative and problem-solving skills.
- Electro/Mechanical trouble shooting skills
- Moderate level of Excel, programming of Macros a plus but not required.
- Agile experience a plus not required
- Oracle experience a plus not required
- AutoCAD knowledge a plus.
- English / Spanish bi-lingual a plus.