Mid-Level Electrical Engineer
We are looking for a Mid-level Electrical Engineer capable of supporting development of engineering drawings using AutoCAD software for the development of all mechanical drawings for the installation and removal of electrical equipment onboard US Navy vessels. Must be able to work with other engineering disciplines while directly interacting with the client. Candidate must have experience with the software noted above and have the ability to obtain a secret level clearance.
Location: Alexandria VA
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
· Experience developing electrical drawings of US Navy Ships
· Experienced reviewing electrical documentation against relevant Government standards and references such as CFR, SOLAS, IEEE-45, ABS Rules, NEC, NFPA Standard 13 and more.
· At least 5 years of electrical marine experience·
· Experience performing ship checks of US Navy vessels
· Expert in AutoCAD
· Ability to travel and perform physical activity.
· BS in Engineering
Candidates with the following background and experience will be looked at more favorably:
· CVN/LHD experience
· Norfolk Naval Shipyard or Puget Sound Naval Shipyard experience
If you meet these requirements and are looking to join a fast growing small business please send us your resume.