Digital Strategy Manager
Salary: Starting at $110k
Candidate must have a Bachelor's degree and minimum 5 years experience.
- Must have completed personas and journey maps in the past.
- Must have experience working with financial services clients.
- Map the journeys for both internal and external users of a process. Different users may need to go through different journeys depending on the type of service conducted within the process, so those separate journeys should be identified and mapped.
- Develop personas for the various user journeys specific to a process.
- Organize and carry out workshops, interviews, surveys, and/or any other direct interaction with end-users of a process to understand their experience throughout the user journey.
- Organize and carry out workshops and/or interviews with stakeholders from departments providing the identified service to understand the business side of the process, including potential legal and operational restrictions.
- Apply user-centered and design thinking approaches to map out the user experience throughout these journeys including but not limited to:
- Identify key touchpoints where the user interacts with the specified service.
- Describe interactions or moments that are particularly important for the user and business.
- Describe user emotions and experiences along the journey, including the places it is more or less positive, and where confusion or frustration occurs.
- Deliver clear documentation on the complete user journeys with recommendations for how to improve the most critical interactions. The recommendations should be evaluated by their impact on user experience.