3 month contract-to-hire
Pay: $16/hour 1099
Summary: Assist clients to leverage technology to solve business problems by being the SPOC (single point of contact) for all technology-related problems, escalating un-resolvable transactions to the next level. Ensure compliance with customers’ technical and quality standards and procedures always utilizing exceptional customer service to attain the highest degree of customer satisfaction.
- Answer user inquiries regarding computer software or hardware operation to resolve problems
- Read technical manuals, confer with users, or conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems or to provide technical assistance and support.
- Confer with customers by telephone to provide information about products or services, or obtain details of complaints.
- Check to ensure that appropriate steps are taken to resolve customer’s problems.
- Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
- Use software tools to create tickets for each client call and email received.
- Use knowledge base as appropriate to research issues and resolutions.
- Monitors and communicates I3 ACD issues in a timely manner to Bell leadership.
- Maintain professional working relationship with coworkers.
- Adhere to business unity policies and procedures.
- Communicates knowledge documentation issues to leadership.
- Other duties as assigned
Required Education, Knowledge, and Experience:
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Two Years Technical School or Technical Certifications a plus
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and working in different operating systems.
- Experience in troubleshooting internet browsers, smart phones & tablets a plus.
Abilities & Skills:
- Must be able to use computers and computer systems (including hardware and software) to program, set up functions, enter data, or process information.
- Must be able to multitask.
- Must be skilled in providing problem resolution.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have effective interpersonal skills.
- Must have strong customer service skills.
- Must be able to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Must be able to obtain information from all relevant sources and use information to identify solutions.
- Must have an understanding of Active Directory and how to ping an IP Address.