Desktop Support Technician
Onsite and Remote Opportunities
24/7 shifts available
Pay: $16.00-$18.50/hour* (shift differentials when applicable)
*Level 1 and Level 2 technician positions
3 months temp-to-hire
• Performs computer hardware and software installations, maintenance tasks, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems and peripheral equipment.
• Primarily provides Tier 1 level support; may provide Tier 2 level support as needed.
• Escalates problems and issues to a higher level of support as needed. This includes service that exceeds response time, repair time, lack of parts, or any other issue that could impact customer satisfaction.
• Processes timely and accurate information to ensure compliance with vendor warranty requirements.
• Maintains the highest level of customer satisfaction by resolving all tangible problems and concerns.
• Adheres to client policies and procedures while maintaining the integrity of the customer’s data.
• Maintains and updates work order tickets in client’s ITSM tool.
• Coordinates across multiple departments/vendors to provide support.
• Represents in a professional and businesslike manner and communicates effectively with customers and associates.
• Interacts with the customer when responding to technical questions or requests for information.
• Maintains regular attendance.
• Other duties as assigned by management.
Required Education, Knowledge, and Experience:
• Must have a high school diploma or equivalent; College degree in a related field is preferred.
• 1-3 years of technical or related experience is preferred. Relevant education may substitute technical experience.
• Experience with various versions of Microsoft operating systems.
• Experience with various versions of Microsoft Office Suites.
• Some experience with AD and imaging software.
• Knowledge of industry quality standards.
• Client-required certifications, if needed.