*Doctor office/Dental office assistant experience strongly preferred*
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Answering phones
- Greeting patients
- Scheduling patients
- Accounts Receivable
- Presenting treatment plans
- Office supplies inventory/ordering
Estimated 36-40 hours of work weekly.
o Monday 9-6
o Tuesday 9-2 (alternating Tuesday to be used for administrative time)
o Wednesday 1-7
o Thursday 9-6
o Every other Friday 8-1 (alternating Friday to be used for administrative time)
o Every other Saturday 8-1
- PTO following probationary period. Vacation pay will accrue 20 hours for every 6 months of work for a total of 40 hours for each calendar year. Unused vacation days will not carry over to the new calendar year but will be paid out according to your hourly rate.
- Employee becomes eligible for holiday pay for holidays that are on normal working days following probationary period. Holidays include New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day.
- Employee eligible for office pension plan during open enrollment period after 1 year of service & 1000 hours worked
- Dental benefits directly through the dental group. After probation period, employee becomes eligible for free cleanings, x-rays, exams, fillings, etc. Employee is expected to clock out while receiving dental care. Employee will be responsible for any lab costs
- Possible Bonus Package based on monthly collections: