Data Entry Specialists
Rancho Cordova, CA
12-month contract-to-hire position
Pay Rate: $15/hour
Shift Flexibility: Can work between 7am-7pm M-F and Saturdays. Overtime as required.
- Candidate will need to perform skill assessments for typing speed (WPM and KPH), accuracy, 10-key and reading comprehension.
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The Data Entry Specialist will use a PC workstation to accurately enter data and child support collections from scanned documents.
1. Accurately posting financial information using a PC workstation.
2. Maintain established productivity and quality standards, attentive to detail and highly accurate
3. Process all daily volume in the Open Key data entry area.
4. Assist in additional research of unprocessed collections using in house systems on daily volume.
5. Performing additional quality control checks.
6. Observes professional standards of conduct, including attendance, professional behavior and dress code.
7. Performs other duties as assigned.
Schedule to consist up to five days a week to include Saturdays. Shift hours vary between the hours of 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM. Schedules will vary and flexibility is a must. Overtime may be required.
High School diploma or GED. A minimum of one-year experience in data entry (alpha and numeric) preferred with a minimum of 9,000 keystrokes per hour and also an accuracy rate of 95% or better. Previous computer experience with knowledge of Windows 7 desktop applications required. Attention to detail and highly accurate.
Position requires keyboarding repetitive motions with fingers and sitting for long periods of time.