Remote - Lincolnshire, IL
Mid/Senior Level Data Engineer- Remote due to COVID, but will be required to sit in Lincolnshire once restrictions are lifted. Start time would be 9AM Central.
CTO AI services is a central group innovating new AI centric products, supporting Business Units on program acceleration and building an ecosystem that will allow the client to scale its AI components across the business and partners.
As a Data Engineer in computer vision you will have a unique opportunity to design and manage all of our data infrastructure used by our research team to solve real-world applications. You will face a variety of challenges from automating data acquisition and annotation to evaluating our latest cutting-edge algorithms, and you will have access to the best hardware to do the job.
We are focusing on leveraging AI to help solve real-world problems on real-world data. This means embracing noise and complexity, both at the data level and at the methodological level. You will collaborate closely both with both software developers and research scientists to commercialise our products and manage data collection and management requirements.
You will have experience in machine learning and management, either through your studies or industrial R&D projects and will be equally adept at developing production-quality code.
Must have’s in a Candidate:
• Computer vision and applications of machine learning.
• Collecting, QCing, and analyzing huge datasets.
• Using the best tools to streamline data acquisition and processing.
• Assisting research scientists achieve their goals
• A getting-it-done attitude with a desire to both push the boundary of fundamental knowledge and turn it into great products.
• A degree in computer science or a quantitative field and at least one year of industrial experience working with data.
• Strong math skills, a problem-solving aptitude and desire to automate
• Experience of scientific programming and libraries relevant to image and video processing and management, for example OpenCV.
• Experience with at least one programming language such as Python, C++, etc.
• Experience working in a diverse and international team.
Lincolnshire, United States
about 1 year ago