Indianapolis, United States
3 months ago
Direct Hire; full benefits
• Accomplish measurable business process and metric improvements by deploying and driving the Service Excellence programs across aligned accounts/teams.
• Single point of contact for Service Excellence of Client Account(s)
• Leverage data from SmartInsights to translate client and stakeholder business needs to identify process improvement opportunities and quantify results and trends.
• Enable the Service Delivery Teams with insights into data during Business Reviews and Client Engagements.
• Centralize reporting needs and data source hence achieving data integrity and data governance within the account(s).
• Manual reporting wherever data isn’t available in SmartInsights.
• Monthly and Quarterly Business Reviews – Enable the SDMs with data and slides for the same.
• Build reports/dashboards and work on automating metric reporting, data visualization and Analytics.
• Responsible for agreeing and implementing continuous performance improvements within the teams, working with Operations, Service improvement and Service Delivery teams.
• Implement add-on project offerings within the client environment as and when required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent leadership skills
• Problem Solving tools / analytical skills
• Excellent communication / interpersonal skills
• Business Analysis
• Project Management
• Six Sigma Concepts Awareness
• Advanced Microsoft Office Skills
• Beginner Qliksense experience
• Measurement frame work for SLA’s and KPI’s
• IT Service Analytics skills preferred
• Intermediate PowerBI Reporting preferred
• Six Sigma Analytics experience preferred
• Intermediate Minitab experience preferred
• Subject Matter Expertise in End User Services and Infrastructure Support preferred
• ITIL Awareness preferred
• High School Diploma or GED required, college degree preferred.
• 3-5 years of experience in a Service Desk or Enterprise Support Business Analyst position or applicable work experience; prefer 5-7 years of overall experience