Des Plaines, IL
Full Time-Direct Hire; Full Benefits
**Remote to start, but onsite expectation once COVID restrictions are lifted.
- Coordinating activities of Customer Service Department
- Coordinating and evaluating activities of Customer Service Associates and
providing their performance feedback
- Cooperating and collaborating with other departments in identifying opportunities to improve overall performance of the organization
- Actively communicating with the Director of Customer Service
- Investigating and solving customer complaints
- Preparing reports pertaining to department activities
- Assisting Director of Customer Service in organizing training for Customer Service employees to improve over all performance
- Performing additional duties as assigned
Skills and Abilities :
- Qualified candidate must possess outstanding verbal and writing skills.
- Must have excellent computer skills related to MS office and other office applications
- Require excellent Data Entry skills with high accuracy.
- Must be able to multi task and work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Must demonstrate professionalism, confidentiality and team work.
Education and Training:
- Bachelors degree in food science or related field
- Must have knowledge of Halal, Halal terminologies and Halal certification
- 2-3 years of work experience in a Data Entry and Customer Service