Customer Service Associate
Our federal contracting company is looking for a Customer Service Associate who can assist clients with issues and help to maintain high customer service levels. The Customer Service Associate will be responsible for taking a high volume of incoming calls and addressing customer issues and concerns. The successful candidate will be required to develop a comprehensive understanding of our customer service policies, be able to effectively deescalate situations, and stay calm in a fast-paced work environment.
- Answering calls from clients to learn about and address their needs, complaints, or other issues.
- Responding accurately to callers and helping with possible solutions to ensure the client feels valued.
- Engaging in active listening with callers, confirming information, and diffusing angry clients, as needed.
- Assisting manager with tasks, as needed.
- Contacting vendors in order to help resolve client issues.
- Adhering to all company policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred, but not required.
- Minimum of 2 years customer service required.
- Proficiency with Office 365, along with strong typing skills.
- Exceptional customer service, active listening, and verbal/written communication skills.
- Strong time management and stress management skills.
Full time position
ASAP start date