Remote position: Candidate should be in CST or EST time zone for consideration.
Duration: 5 months
Support the development, launch, and management of the employee communications program in line with the clients broader Business Communications and Employee Engagement strategies and campaigns. This position partners across the business with a particular focus on HR, legal and IT to ensure employees remain interested, informed, connected and inspired by key corporate content and messages. The role is responsible for customizing communications, materials, and programs to meet employee needs while aligning to corporate priorities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
Provides support to key, senior leaders and writes associated executive communications for them to engage with their respective functions and drive employee engagement
• Develops and writes intranet content/articles to raise awareness of key corporate topics and supports the management of the intranet editorial calendar
• Sits on the intranet council to represent business communications and support best practice execution, including launching and maintaining UX projects
• Supports company-wide meetings including logistics (virtual), content and other coordination tactics
• Builds creative assets to support employee comms efforts – infographics, ppt presentations, etc.
• 8-15 years’ experience in a corporate communications, employee communications or related internal comms-focused role
• Outstanding writing skills
• Ability to work effectively with senior leaders
• Experience working within and designing in SharePoint
• Experience managing or supporting company intranets
• Master with Microsoft office products
• Understanding of remote meeting tools like Teams or Zoom
• Creative design experience a plus
Lincolnshire, United States
almost 2 years ago