Client located in Tyler, TX, however place of performance will vary based on project need.
Looking for Construction Superintendents nationwide for government projects as needed. Travel involved. Apply today for consideration!
• Day to day on site management of federal projects
• Coordination and management of the construction schedule and budget with the Project Manager with responsibility of keeping projects on time and on budget
• Coordination and supervision of subcontractors performing work on site
• Thorough understanding of construction drawings including review for errors and omissions as well as reconciliation between trades and sub-consultants
• Keeping job site safe, secure and clean at all times
• Quality control of all work done on the job?
• Review of shop drawings and submittals
• Ensure compliance with laws, rules, regulations, codes and safety requirements
• Track and coordinate lead times on materials
• Regular and efficient communication with PM, Principal and clients
• Maintain a daily log of major activities, problems, unusual events, along with photographs or videos
• Coordinate construction draws with PM
• Keep project record drawings up to date
• Schedule and be present for necessary inspections
• Minimum five years’ experience as a Superintendent for large and complex federal construction projects.
• Completion of OSHA 30-hour construction safety class or equivalent.