Client is located in Tyler, TX, however place of performance will vary based on project need. They service a large government agency so projects are nationwide. Travel involved.
Apply today for consideration!
• CQM will be responsible for overseeing the safety and quality aspects for the construction project
• Review and implement the approved the Quality Control Plan (QCP)
• Monitor and inspect work performed by subcontractors.
• Ensure quality compliance of all field activities in accordance with approved QCP
• Prepare all quality related documentation required per the approved QCP
• Assist in writing, maintaining and revising quality-assurance documentation and procedures
• Perform other related and non-related duties as assigned.
• Minimum two years’ experience in construction quality control
• Knowledge of engineering, equipment and practices related to construction activities
• Strong written and oral communication skills, editing/document layout using Microsoft Office / Adobe products
• Ability to monitor and inspect work conducted by subcontractors and employees
• Ability to work as an effective team member
• Ability to establish and maintain harmonious working relationships
• USACE/NAVFAC Construction Quality Management (CQM) for Contractors certification
• Able to clear detailed background checks and random drug tests
• 5 years’ experience in construction quality management
• 2 years’ experience on USACE/NAVFAC projects
• Graduate engineer, graduate architect, or a graduate of construction management