Call Center Representative
RATE: $15-17/hr w2
REMOTE (home address must be in California)
DURATION- 2 months (might get extended)
The primary scope for the augmented Call Center operation by providing call center services to include staff who can help respond to an extraordinarily high call volume for UI Original Claim applications and Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA) applications and inquiries.
- Must be OK to undergo background checks.
- Shift- Must be flexible in working with any shift between 8am- 8pm Pacific Time
- Determines requirements by working with customers.
- Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information by researching, locating, and providing information.
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues, researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions, implementing solutions, and escalating unresolved problems.
- Fulfills requests by clarifying desired information; completing transactions, and forwarding requests.
- Maintains call center database by entering information.
- Keeps equipment operational by following established procedures, and reporting malfunctions.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skill
- Telephone skills
- Friendly and pleasant manner
- Data entry skills
- Typing and word processing skills
- Documentation skills
- Active listening skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving skills