Location: Lincolnshire, IL
6 month contract
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Diagrams and evaluates existing processes.
- Collaborates with team to Organize, leads, facilitate, and communicate with cross - functional project teams.
- Develops metrics that provide data for process measurement, identifying indicators for future improvement opportunities.
- Collects data to identify root cause of problems.
- Measures performance against process requirements.
- Aligns improvement to performance shortfalls.
- Ability to understand existing solutions and applications supporting marketing business unit and works with business teams to identify POC and other required activities for evaluation.
- May deliver less complex presentations and training courses including measurement, analysis, improvement and control.
- Collaborates with team to survey and analyze best practices for techniques and processes.
- Performs cost and benefit analysis.
- May act as the interdepartment interface between the user and IT areas that are responsible for training the user in the interpretation of information system reports, report capabilities, and limitations