Associate Enterprise Risk Management Consultant
We are a veteran-owned risk management consultancy serving public sector clients. The company is growing, and we are looking for self-motivated Associate ERM Consultant to join our team. This position is full-time located in the Washington DC area. The ideal candidate will have federal government or military experience and be familiar with federal risk management and internal control program requirements. Associate Consultant will primarily work at federal agency client sites as part of a collaborative risk management support team.
• Perform less complex technical tasks and assignments under the supervision and direction of more senior professionals
• Assist with drafting reports and findings, addressing routine project matters, and performing administrative assignments during the engagement
• Coordinate, prepare, and assist with meeting facilitation and working groups.
• Compile results prepare written reports, and present oral debriefings to contract support team and client
• Conduct benchmarking research in support of project delivery team
• Compile and analyze results of surveys and assessments and prepares reports and briefing materials
• Assist with developing recommendations and solutions with attention to a client’s wishes, capabilities, and limitations forming concise reports
• Collect information about the client’s business through document reviews and interviews
• Draft client policies, procedures, and other ERM program documentation
Experience and Educational Requirements:
One-year experience in the consulting field or other relevant work experience preferred. Applicants should hold a four-year degree from an accredited college/university or have certification as a CPA, CRMP, CGFM, or equivalent. Finance, accounting, organizational leadership, management or other business administration related degree preferred. Additional Requirements:
· Excellent client-facing verbal and written communication ability
- Secret Clearance Eligible
· Daily interaction with client personnel requires excellent interpersonal skills
· Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and ability to multi-task
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office product suite
· Prior experience managing U.S. Government projects or contracts is a plus
· Support the completion of project specific tasks and deliverable within estimated time frames and budget constraints
· Must be able to pass U.S. Government background checks for access to government facilities and systems. Background checks include criminal history, terrorism, and credit history and may vary based on client requirements and security clearance needs. May be required to submit to periodic drug screening.
We offer a benefits package that includes Health Insurance (company cost share), vision and dental insurance, life insurance, an IRA contribution (1% automatic and up to 3% company matching), plus 160 combined hours of vacation and PTO.