San Antonio, TX
- Valid Architect/Engineer License required
- Relocation Assistance Available
With diverse responsibilities, your days will include participating in proposal development to include schedules and budgets for solicitation response submissions, organizing A/E teams to execute design, construction management and other activities.
Manage design, AE studies and construction phase services. Assemble AE and design teams and play an active role in business development activities, identifying and tracking new and potential AE opportunities.
Build and maintain good working relationships with contract/subcontract customers, suppliers, teammates and potential new clients. Travel opportunities include visiting local and remote sites to meet with current and potential clients and teammates as well as participating in relevant conferences and presentation opportunities.
Competitive pay and a good benefit package including $1000 per year for professional development and a fully-vested 5% 401k match after only one year. We offer PTO, paid holidays and various insurance plans.
· Bachelors in Architecture or Engineering
· Must be currently registered/licensed in a US state (Architect or Engineer)
· 10+ years’ experience managing business or military projects, 5 of which should be in a supervisory role
· 5+ years’ experience preparing federal project estimates and proposals.
· Strong organization, planning and time management habits.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills including proposals/contract documents, etc.
· Ability to think analytically, make thoughtful decisions and create solutions to problems.
· Ability to delegate to and evaluate employees and provide constructive feedback.
· Proficient with Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat and Project. Knowledgeable of Internet usage.
· Knowledge of DOD or other federal Government contracting regulations preferred
· Project experience in healthcare environment preferred
· Proficiency in Auto CAD or BIM a plus