VETERAN FRIEND EMPLOYER
ADMINISTRATIVE SECURITY CLERK
Location: Miami, FL
Full Time with Full Benefits
2 year period with option for extension
***Candidates must be eligible for a Public Trust Clearance; Active suitability clearance strongly desired***
1. Customer Service
2. Problem Solving/Analysis
3. Detail Oriented
4. Communication Proficiency
5. Ethical Conduct
6. Technical Capacity
7. Time Management
8. Computer Familiarity
9. Capable of working independently
Required Education, Experience and Skills
HS diploma and 1 year experience in related subject area, and at least 1-year experience working in a federal government environment or professional office setting is preferred. (Education can be substituted with years of experience in this field of expertise.) Must have familiarity with the process of obtaining badges and or security processing and fingerprinting. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and have experience with Excel and Outlook. Must have exemplary customer service skills
Responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Support the daily operation of the units to which they are assigned and limited USCIS personnel in the immediate area to issue, sponsor, enroll, revoke, recover, and destroy Personal Identity Verification (PIV) cards.
- Create, maintain, and run reports on card production and access control using various methods to track documents, log books and electronic databases. Tracking and reporting of all card number of cards issued, revoked, recovered, and destroyed is required
- Provide fingerprinting services for authorized DHS personnel using appropriate fingerprinting equipment and supplies. Tracking and reporting number of fingerprint sets is required. ·
- Take photos and process personnel data upon request for customers needing credentials, and advise customers of next steps once credentials are ready for pick up.
- Process visitor requests, including issuance and collection of visitor badges, and maintain logs of visitors. Confirm authorized access via National Facility Access Request database. Issue parking decals and process and update parking decal requests.