Our company is seeking an administrative assistant to manage the office. We are looking for an individual who is efficient and a great multi tasker. The administrative assistant will be responsible for taking incoming calls, assisting in the proposal writing process, working with tenants/landlords, working on projects, as well as other duties. The ideal candidate for this job is resourceful, a good problem solver, and is organized. Assuring a steady completion of workload in a timely manner is key to success in this position. There is growth opportunity within this job.
- Composing/posting job roles
- New employee/client onboarding.
- Traditional payroll and contractor payouts.
- Manage our toner recycling program.
- Generate and present sales/operations reports.
- Assist with generating complex quotes and booking travel.
- Communicating with clients via email and phone.
- Portal maintenance.
- Appointment scheduling, communication, and reporting.
- Manage social media accounts as well as various email inboxes.
- Attend meetings with various departments and provide updates on upcoming projects.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred, but not required.
- A minimum of 2 years of business or administrative experience.
- Strong time management skills, alongside a positive attitude.
- Ability to analyze and revise operating practices to improve efficiency.
- Detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Superior organization skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner.
Full time position
ASAP start date